Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Fun






Fall has begun! While the weather starts to change and I start to dig through my storage to pull out fall and winter clothing the leaves on the trees have already turned brilliant shades of orange, red and yellow. Time to start pulling out those favorite fall recipes! One of my favorite things to do in fall is bake (I know, that's my favorite ALL year long!) In fall, however, apples are plentiful (and cheap) and I honestly can't think of a better scent for my home than cinnamon apples baking in the oven. This fall I started off with my favorite basic, apple pie, as a gift to a friend for his birthday. (I'd promised him a few weeks ago, but botched the recipe cause I yakking on the phone instead of paying attention to what I was doing.) I'm told the pie was pretty yummy. It was a fun one to make!

No comments: