Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Royal Treatment

My adorable pup-pup, Sable (a Border Collie/Belgian Shepherd mix), is in need of a new bed. He's been sleeping in a kennel since we adopted him last September. Since his birthday (well, his adoption birthday) is almost upon us I've decided that perhaps a new bed would be a great gift for him! So here are a few that have caught my eye for one reason or another. What do you think? Which is your favorite?
I love the shape of this bed. It would fit nicely in the corner of any room we chose to put it in. (Let's face it, he'll be in our room...he's got us wrapped around our paws.) I'm not too crazy about the fuzzy trim, I can see him trying to eat that. but the fabric they've got on there isn't too bad and I like that it's raised off the ground slightly.
While I don't have a kitchen island at the moment, I couldn't help but post this bed too. What a great idea! Sable is often my kitchen helper (he likes to help cleanup...he he)
Here's a whole selection of beds that I think are just adorable! I particularly like the middle top row bed and the first bed on the bottom left row. Both would fit the bed cushion he's already using.
This is my particular favorite. What better way to make him feel like royalty than his very own throne?! Also, that existing mattress he already has would fit fine in this.

So, what are your thoughts? Random tidbits? Rabid monkeys?

No comments: